Sunday, December 27, 2015

今日的收获

http://www.mitbbs.com/article_t/Fishing/31971407.html

发信人: PAHopeful (赤脚庄主), 信区: Fishing
标  题: 今日的收获
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Sun Dec 27 20:35:33 2015, 美东)

Haven't fished for a while, so I got out today around 2:30pm to the river
bank where a small creek joins the main stream. The weather is cold at 36 F
and the water level was very high, unusual for the season.  I was not
expecting much.

First I chose a place under a bridge but no bite at all for about 10 minutes
. I moved to a spot where it was closer to the main river and casted to the
area between the muddy river water and the clear creek water, ended up with
3 walleyes, 15,17 and 21 inches respectively and one 10 inch crappie in one
and half hours. Here is my "non-professional" photo.

Happy holiday to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment