Wednesday, December 31, 2014

西方人婚礼仪式太TM虚假了

http://www.mitbbs.com/article_t/Military/42980827.html

发信人: wsnonline (卫所南次郎-生命不息,逆袭不止!), 信区: Military
标  题: 西方人婚礼仪式太TM虚假了
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Wed Dec 31 03:04:37 2014, 美东)

法官询问:
    Wilt the have this Woman to be thy wedded wife, to live together after
God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt the love her, comfort
her, honor, and keep her, in sickness and in health; and forsaking all other
, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?
    新郎回答 Yes, I Do.
    Wilt the have this man to be thy wedded husband, to live together after
God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt the obey him, and
serve him, love, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and,
forsaking all other, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?
    新娘回答 Yes, I Do.
    新郎念誓词  I ____, take you ____to be my wedded wife. To have and to
hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer,
in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish ill death do us part.
    新娘念誓词 I ____, I give you thi ring, wear it with love and joy. I
choose you to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for
better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to
love and to cherish as long as we both shall live.



全TM废话,有谁见过婚礼上说“I do not”的吗?
不乐意的话你早干嘛来着?
还是咱老中的婚礼仪式实用,婚庆主持插科打诨说两句,小两口拜几下就行了。





No comments:

Post a Comment