发信人: ksrent (wfnc), 信区: JobHunting
标 题: 烙印这是黑我还是问了个高深问题?
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Wed Jan 14 20:32:02 2015, 美东)
烙印: if the production application hang, how do you find out what caused
the problem?
我: I will dump heap to ... (烙印打断: "suppose it's production, you can't
stop it.")
我: I check CPU, if CPU is busy... (烙印打断: "suppose CPU is not busy.")
我: I will check memory usage, if ...(烙印打断: "suppose not memory used up.
")
我: I will check if there is I/O blocking ...(烙印打断: "suppose not because
of I/O blocking.")
我: That's my way to analyze issue, I will rule out something to ...
(烙印打断 "ok, let's suppose it's I/O issue, but it's million line code
application, and could be thousands of part involves I/O, how do you solve
the problem?)
我: For this huge application, troubleshooting needs deep understanding of
the codes.
(烙印打断: suppose you know the code very well, and suppose you wrote the
code yourself.)
我沉默,烙印沉默,(我在想:他一定是想要一个明确的答案,也就是一句话一针见血
的回答,可我没有答案...陷入长考)
一分钟后
烙印: it's ok, let's move on to next question.
我现在也想不出答案,请高手指点
谢谢!
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
烙印这是黑我还是问了个高深问题?
http://www.mitbbs.com/article_t/JobHunting/32866829.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment